A seven-year-old Pakistani-Filipino girl had a coma when she ate jelly candy on the school last Wednesday (20th). 

Although she was immediately sent to hospital by ambulance for treatment, One week later, she was declared dead at 1:28 in the afternoon (27th).

 The incident occurred at 9 o'clock in the morning last Wednesday. According to the principal of the school, the girl involved was eating suspected jelly while chatting with her classmates in the classroom. 

During the incident, the girl suddenly fell backward, causing the jelly to choke her throat.  

She had difficulty breathing and lost her breath for a while.